Life, Love and Laughter
Life, Love and Laughter
I've been looking for the smell of Christmas! I must have the smell of the season before I can begin to decorate, and for some ungodly reason, we bought a fake tree last year...definitely not with the smell of Christmas. So...here I go...to lots bearing Christmas trees - to Home Depot tree lot -- everywhere I went, looking for that certain smell that gives Christmas Christmas! Not a smell to be found. What has happened to the Christmas tree smell? I asked everyone with whom I met. Most of them took me for a weird old lady who had lost her marbles and was smelling the branches of trees. Hmmph, I said numerous times....and then, there it was...a tiny, tiny branch that had been sheared from a Christmas tree someone had bought. It lay in one corner, with only a few springs left on its spindly branch...but it was there...the smell of Christmas. I lovingly carried it to my car and into my house...and began my Christmas decorating.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Christmas smell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home